The textbook Acupuncture for IVF and Assisted Reproduction: An Integrated Approach To Treatment and Management (ISBN: 978-0702050107) co-authored by Lianne Aquilina achieved No.1 Best Selling Book in many categories on four continents. She is the acupuncture practitioner that you will see for all your fertility treatment.
To read Lianne's Biography click here.
To place an order of this book click here
For up to date news regarding author activities follow the Facebook Book Page Acupuncture for IVF.
In this acupuncture textbook you will find fourteen chapters with detailed information and guidance for qualified acupuncturists. Subfertile patients may find several of these chapters useful:
- Subfertility Overview
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Reproductive System
- The Magic of Conception
- Orthodox Medical Tests and Fertility Investigations: How to Optimise Patient Care
- Infertility Investigations From a Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective
- The Fundamentals of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Preconception Care in Preparation for IVF or Natural Conception
- Identification and Management of Medical Conditions Detrimental to IVF Outcome
- Acupuncture Treatment for IVF During Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Over Coming Clinical Issues with Acupuncture During Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Complications and Problem Solving
- Best Practice and Considerations on Managing the Subfertile Patient with a Complex Medical History
- The Therapeutic Relationship in Acupuncture Practice
- Aftercare and Continuous Care